X Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sesshomaru's application

Go down

Sesshomaru's application Empty Sesshomaru's application

Post  rasman Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:40 pm

Hello Xmaplestory admin and game masters,
My Name is Russel, i am a good friend and have played maplestory on many servers with gm Destiny. I live in Canada, alberta; I will be turning 15 in november and have 80% average in my school acedemics.
I have come to think that I am worthy of a gm spot in your game is because i am:
1) i babysit in 3 of my neighbors houses and all think i am very responsible and do what is needed for the good of everyone, not just myself.
2) I have a great personality and love to joke, im not a over serious, no-fun person.
3) i know the rules and will NOT cross them, i will not except any "rule bending" on the game.
4) i am very helpfull and will go out of my way to please everyone, if it does not ser-pass any rules.
5) Trust means a big thing to me, and since it does i input loyalty and repect into my own personality, to help others respect me.
6) I put alot of effort into the things i enjoy and i ENJOY playing maple.
Ive been playing maplestory since 2007, and know the game VERY VERY VERY VERY well XD.
I play dailey for atleast 2 hours.

Thanks for your time on reading my application=]. I wont let you down!
thanks,
Sesshomaru / Russel

rasman
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down