X Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan's GM Application(:

2 posters

Go down

Ryan's GM Application(: Empty Ryan's GM Application(:

Post  Ryan Sun Jun 07, 2009 6:16 pm

Ryan's GM Application.

**It is my understanding that not many people know about this server. We do not have many players. I can definatly advertise, Ive done it for other servers and would do it for this too. Examples: Gamerzplanet, Youtube (obviously), etc.**

First off, if you would like to contact me my email is ViEnragediV@aol.com-which is also my MSN. My in-game IGN is also Ryan. Also, Im pretty much on all day which would be good so we dont have another mishap like today!

Name:
Ryan L.
Time Zone:
Central(Texas,USA)
Why should I pick you to be a GM?:
I think im a very chill person. I have the patience that a GM would need, and I understand the rules and the conduct a GM should have. I'm not abusive, nor do I lie. I like to help the others because we all need help sometime dont we? Its not fair for them to get no help when we all did of course. I have good ideas and I can really help out the community.
What experence do you have with being a GM?:
Well, Ive done about 15 past servers. Unfortunetly, most of them crashed or were closed Sad. Right now im learning java scripting if that means anything Smile! I know all the commands too.
How long have you played MapleStory? XMaplestory?:
Ive been playing MapleStory ever since they didn't have 3rd job. I cant remember the exact date though. Ive been playing XMaplestory for about a couple weeks. Ive gotten to know a lot of people on here and i really like it a lot :0.

Thanks for reading my app. I would definatly not be a mistake to choose me.
Good luck to everyone else!
~Ryan
Ryan
Ryan
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Ryan's GM Application(: Empty Re: Ryan's GM Application(:

Post  [Owner]Micro Sun Jun 07, 2009 8:24 pm

Accepted as GM3
[Owner]Micro
[Owner]Micro