X Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cure's GM Application

+4
rasman
Ryan
iRyahn
Cure
8 posters

Go down

Cure's GM Application Empty Cure's GM Application

Post  Cure Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:04 pm

Cure's GM Application Npc130
MATT / CURE

Hello, I'm applying for the position of a GameMaster because I think that I would do an excellent job at helping others. I am very active, especially since my summer vacation is about to begin, I should be on almost all the time during the summer. If the server is ever down, I will always be on the forums communicating with players and chatting on the website, waiting for the server to restart.

Personal Information
First Name: Matt
Last Name: Bentz
Date of Birth: 5/24/1992
State/Province: Pennsylvania, USA
Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone

Do you have experience with being a GameMaster?
I have experience with being a GameMaster in two different servers. Both of which were low-rate and GMS-like servers. My first server I ever joined was Seraphim Story, after putting in a lot of dedication and effort into Seraphim Story, I was named an official Seraphim Story GM. Months later, Seraphim Story was closed down due to an email from Nexon. The latest server I was a GameMaster on was Exiled Maplestory. The server seemed to be off to a good start until the owner decided to shut it down due to too much stress. I know several GM commands and even some Map ID's by heart.

Why should we choose you to experience the chance of being a GameMaster of X Maplestory?
Well all in all, I'm a solid choice for the job of a X Maplestory GameMaster. First off, I am a very responsible, loyal, trustworthy, friendly, and respectable person. I dedicate my time and effort towards my job of pleasing the members of our community. I can try to help everyone with certain problems they have, or anything they need, and I will always be friendly and responsible while doing it. if I ever have a question, I will be sure to contact an administrator before I make any rational decision. I can handle myself responsibly, deal with problems and negative people on the server responsibility, but I can also have a mature attitude while doing it. Basically, I am a great choice for a GameMaster because I will stand by my server 100% with loyalty, respect, and friendship. I don't play favorites by any means so nobody will receive extra special treatment. I'm extremely mature for a 17 year old as my grammar is among the best of X Maplestory. I'm among the most active in the community and as a GameMaster, that can only increase.

What am I capable of doing?
I am not into coding, nor do I know how to code. So I am not capable of helping in that area. I love holding events, but I don't take it to overboard. I know my limits when it comes to holding events and will only hold a select amount a week. I'm a solid listener and I'm capable of following all of the higher authorities orders. I will be able to solve player problems in a orderly fashion and will even the problem out.

Why do you want to be a GameMaster?
I want to be a GameMaster because it's been quite a while since I was last able to call myself one. From the two times I was a GameMaster, both servers were successful. As a GameMaster of X Maplestory, I'd like to make that a third.

Contact Information:
AIM: Fatal0524
MSN: Fatal524@gmail.com

Cure
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Cure's GM Application Empty Re: Cure's GM Application

Post  iRyahn Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:06 pm

Thats hot. Don`t even have to read it to realize your pro Wink

iRyahn
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:08 pm

lmfao thats what i was thinking.
though if micro was smart, 2 gms would be a good choice.
Ryan
Ryan
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  rasman Sun Jun 07, 2009 7:14 pm

wow.. absolute awesomness XD your gona get it, its obvious already =J

rasman
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  ShieldWorld Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:12 am

But too bad your actually a hacker -_-, if not you're really good.

ShieldWorld
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  Bear Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:47 am

cant belived that you are a hacker and wants to be a gm . joker
Bear
Bear
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  piggy Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:54 am

I agree with shield your post is good .

Last edited by piggy on Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:18 am; edited 1 time in total
piggy
piggy
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Mon Jun 08, 2009 7:50 am

Shield, Bear, Piggy. Wtf? We don`t hack we got auto banned for no reason.. stop just assuming things because Cure is one of the most loyal people I know, just by looking at him you can tell that. Fuck off beacuse I swear to god if you get auto-banned for no reason i`m going to be laughing in your face. Ryan, the GM, knows I wasnt even online at the moment because no-one could log in. N` you and your friends are already 70, but oh your so quick to judgement. F` off. When Micro un-banns me lets add each other so we can 'talk' Smile
Oh, and I forgot. I only reached lv 20. Ya thats hacking for sure. (Y) Thumbs up for failing.

iRyahn
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  Bear Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:12 am

oh . okay . sorry we thought u are a hacker .peace =D
Bear
Bear
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  aznhippy11 Mon Jun 08, 2009 8:34 am

Dun forget about me cure =)

~GM Destiny~

aznhippy11
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  Cure Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:20 pm

I was autobanned, yet legit. I've been legit through several wipes. I'd rather not get accused of hacking like this. Let's not start an argument now or jump to conclusions.

Cure
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down