X Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ryan, Cures, and sluts ban.

4 posters

Go down

Ryan, Cures, and sluts ban. Empty Ryan, Cures, and sluts ban.

Post  Ryan Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:06 pm

listen up people, and especially piggy.

Whos the admin and GM's here? you guys act like you make the rules and you handle all of this. Piggy started calling the shots? Excuse me. Who the hell are you to make those decisions.

RYAN CURE AND SLUT HAVE NOT HACKED, NEVER DID HACK, AND WONT HACK. EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OVER IT BECAUSE IT IS REALLY PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF.

THEY WILL NOT BE BANNED. FRANKLEY, IM GETTING READY TO BAN OR JAIL EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS ACCUSING THEM OF HACKING.

Ryan and everyone else, if you reading this, im sorry this happened. Micro, Destiny, and I know you did not hack. We would love for you to stay please think about your decision.
Ryan
Ryan
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Ryan, Cures, and sluts ban. Empty Re: Ryan, Cures, and sluts ban.

Post  [Owner]Micro Fri Jun 12, 2009 6:13 pm

Ryan wrote:listen up people, and especially piggy.

Whos the admin and GM's here? you guys act like you make the rules and you handle all of this. Piggy started calling the shots? Excuse me. Who the hell are you to make those decisions.

RYAN CURE AND SLUT HAVE NOT HACKED, NEVER DID HACK, AND WONT HACK. EVERYONE ELSE NEEDS TO SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET THE FUCK OVER IT BECAUSE IT IS REALLY PISSING ME THE FUCK OFF.

THEY WILL NOT BE BANNED. FRANKLEY, IM GETTING READY TO BAN OR JAIL EVERYONE ELSE WHO IS ACCUSING THEM OF HACKING.

Ryan and everyone else, if you reading this, im sorry this happened. Micro, Destiny, and I know you did not hack. We would love for you to stay please think about your decision.

I approve Smile
[Owner]Micro
[Owner]Micro
Admin
Admin

http://microms.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:38 pm

Honestly, I wish the server luck, but i`m not playing till the site is 24/7(or atleast 20/7lol) up and the server also. If that never happens that I hope you guys have a nice time, and thank you guys for beleiving me. (L)

iRyahn
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingright Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:40 pm

Lmao iRyahn, why is that?
Kingright
Kingright
Subi
Subi

https://xmaplestory.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:32 am

I live for ranks, when the sites down I have no purpose in training, and I think Cure might have quit, idk I haven`t seen him on forums, and I know Slut did. Cause of these noobs i`ve lost 60% of my friends.. I might re-join idk.

iRyahn
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down