X Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To iRyahn, Cure, and the other dude lul.

+2
aznhippy11
Ryan
6 posters

Go down

To iRyahn, Cure, and the other dude lul. Empty To iRyahn, Cure, and the other dude lul.

Post  Ryan Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:55 pm

I would like to say that i stand by what I think. And no one will change that. I believe that Ryan and the rest DID NOT hack. They have good points.

1. Why would he swear on everything he loves and whats most important to him. If he did hes just an ignorant asshole.

2. Ryan and Cure have been playing forever and they are honest people. They wouldnt do this for this long.

3. The only proof we have are those pictures. They could have easily been photoshop'd. Have you seen SoHai's other pictures? She can edit really good. Cure made a good point.

LOL.

Wow.

Notice how all the ss's have the same damage amount?

She just took ss's of people training, and edited in the damage. I don't care what kind of damage hack you're using; not everyone would hit the same amount.

Fail.

And, why the hell would they be training at their normal level places. They would be able to kill those monsters easily without hacks.

Why would someone use damage hack on a snail? Why are the damages all the same?
All of these add up to not making since and photoshop'd.

To everyone else that was accusing them of hacking, you are wrong. You dont have good evidence, and you really dont even know the players.

SO STOP Smile. Micro unban them pl0x.

**EDIT**
Did anyone else notice how she had the same exp each pic? That means she was walking around the whole time and watching them and they 'just so happen' to be hacking, or she was purpusly walking to them to take an SS to frame them? Im gonna have to go with number 2.

PS! Micro was I demoted? My GM character isnt there 0-0.
Ryan
Ryan
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

To iRyahn, Cure, and the other dude lul. Empty Re: To iRyahn, Cure, and the other dude lul.

Post  aznhippy11 Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:32 pm

btw Ryan could u plz d/c meh im stuck

~GM Destiny~

aznhippy11
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

To iRyahn, Cure, and the other dude lul. Empty Re: To iRyahn, Cure, and the other dude lul.

Post  piggy Wed Jun 10, 2009 12:57 am

1st of all my computer sux cant use photoshop. Sad
2nd if Cure is the MOST LOYAL one in the server why did he get ban BEFORE the wipe.
3rd , last time when I played this server, Cure and the rest accused me hacking and got me deleted without any proof.
Why wont you all believe me when I have proof and he doesn't?

Think bout that .

Oh ya GM Ryan,
1stRangers will later be online and he wants a word with you. Hope you don't mind.

-EDIT-
If he swore on those people who cares . =_=
piggy
piggy
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 1:15 am

no i wouldnt mind at all, and it better be soon. im sleeping, and i have plans tomrw. this server isnt going anywhere anyways. and idc if micro reads this. hes not very active, and without a site anyone who does stumble upon this server wouldnt be able to do anything.

frankly i dont care, yes I DONT CARE, if iryahn or cure hacked or not. its been made to big of a deal out of.
Ryan
Ryan
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  piggy Wed Jun 10, 2009 2:54 am

Your just pointing fingers like the other poeple.

I thought you were different. =.= guess I was wrong.
piggy
piggy
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  aznhippy11 Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:35 am

who u talking about piggy?

aznhippy11
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:30 am

dont give me that bull shit. i known ryan and all of them. YOU dont. i DO NOT think they hacked. and IF they did. WE dont have proof.

SO THATS IT.

UNBANNED UNTIL FURTHER PROOF OF THEM HACKING.

end of story.
Ryan
Ryan
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  iSam Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:15 pm

<3

GJ Ryan.

They don't hack.

You did the right thing ;]

iSam
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:26 pm

Omg thank you SOO much Ryan. I`d also like to add more, since its easier to prove that we didn`t hack as it goes further in-

''3rd , last time when I played this server, Cure and the rest accused me hacking and got me deleted without any proof."

LOLthat is MAJOR motivation for getting us falsely banned. You almost basicly admitted that you want revenge.

Also I thought Magicians always miss at monsters other then easy ones? SlutHeals was at lv 50 monsters using 'Attack' and didn`t miss.. plus why wouldn`t he use Magic Claw? Its double the damage..

Also this is major lol, SiutHeals has been gone for about 4 days now, I don`t know if hes on vacation or if he quit but before he got banned he completely never logged on since.

iRyahn
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  aznhippy11 Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:30 pm

siutheals has been playing on another server that i checked
and i also agree with ryan that they r unbanned till further notice

~GM Destiny~

aznhippy11
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  piggy Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:23 am

Ryan wrote:dont give me that bull shit. i known ryan and all of them. YOU dont. i DO NOT think they hacked. and IF they did. WE dont have proof.

SO THATS IT.

UNBANNED UNTIL FURTHER PROOF OF THEM HACKING.

end of story.

THEY HAVE BEEN REBAN .

WAIT UNTIL THEY CHANGE [:

end of story
piggy
piggy
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingright Fri Jun 12, 2009 8:12 pm

Piggy you have serious issues. You have soo, so, so, so, so little proof compared to anyone even without ss's.

They all wouldn't go through nearly all that trouble if they hacked, ecspecially iRyahn, him hacking? THAT'S A COMPLETE JOKE, don't even fucken argue with me about that. Unban him and end this fight now.

Pretty much obivous Piggy can't lose a fight, he has no proof so he thinks he can just ban him and choose over another GM.

This is fucken ridiculous.

Micro, if you don't agree, then read everything iRyahn and all his friends have posted on these forums, and then read all that Piggy has posted about this. This is a joke.
Kingright
Kingright
Subi
Subi

https://xmaplestory.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Sat Jun 13, 2009 11:29 am

-highfives- Amen.

iRyahn
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down