X Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

iRyahn`s goodbye.

4 posters

Go down

iRyahn`s goodbye. Empty iRyahn`s goodbye.

Post  iRyahn Thu Jun 11, 2009 7:55 pm

Its so upsetting when your closest friends in this server don`t even beleive you, so me and Sam are going to play a better server, I won`t name it because I still have a tiny bit of respect for Micro. I wish everyone a good life except piggy and shield and bear. Cure come on MSN your never on. Micro your server was good, untill these noobs came. I sweared on everything close to me and no-one thinks that matters. I am not heartless, and I thought you guys new that. <3

NONE OF US HACKED. 4 PEOPLE WAS ABOUT HALF THE SIZE OF THE SERVER, 3 OF THOSE PEOPLE WERE ONE OF THE MOST LEGIT, SLUT QUIT BECAUSE I SAW HIM IN ANOTHER SERVER PLAYING. HE HASNT EVEN PLAYED. THESE GUYS ARE PLAYING YOU LIKE CRAZY. ME AND CURE STAYED LEGIT AFTER 90% OF YOUR SERVER HACKED MICRO. WE WERE ALSO THE MOST LOYAL IN THIS SERVER. ALSO IF I WERE TO HACK I`D GO OUT WITH DIGNITY. THATS JUST ME. GOODBYE.

IRYAHN IS NOW APPARENTLY BANNED FOR REASON: NOOBS FRAMING US.

goodbye<3 Maybe i`ll come back if Piggy dies.

iRyahn
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

iRyahn`s goodbye. Empty Re: iRyahn`s goodbye.

Post  iTzTommeh Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:03 pm

LMFAO Damn D; their goes another loyal player. u really out done ur self this time micro ;o

iTzTommeh
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  ShieldWorld Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:31 pm

不送了。

ShieldWorld
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  Kingright Fri Jun 12, 2009 7:53 pm

I 100% agree with Tommeh. Micro, I think (Don't go spazzing of me for saying this please) this really needs to change, you found amazing players in your server and then let them get tossed around by your GM's.
Kingright
Kingright
Subi
Subi

https://xmaplestory.darkbb.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum