X Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Concerning the non-beleivers.

3 posters

Go down

Concerning the non-beleivers. Empty Concerning the non-beleivers.

Post  iRyahn Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:56 pm

OK recently me, Cure, Magical, and SiutHeals got banned for 'hacking'. I am here to defend us.

Here is my proof that I didn`t hack;

- I have the same time as this server and I went to bed at when I beleive this SS was tooken.
- Me and Sam got rolledback and our SPs got fucked up and we lost our equips, I lost my hat that was in that picture and I bought it back last night and logged off to go to SLEEP.
- We all just coincedencly used the exact same hack?
- We all trained at fail places?
- I was at school today, (idk if it was tooken during my schooltime but w/e)
- Sohai and her friends had gotten deleted hadn`t they? Howd she get 81 priest and then SS us?
I beleive Sam when he says she edited the damage/or switched our pics with real hackers.

Possibilities that could have happened;
- Someone might have found our accounts (would explain the exact same hack throughout us all)
- Piggy and his/her friends are framing us (would again explain the same hack/damage)

Theres no other possibilities because I swear on;

-My mother
-My father
-My sister
-God
-The Bible
-Myself
-iSam

that I didn`t hack at ALL. I don`t know what else I can swear on but anything that is uber important to me I will swear on, because I didnt hack.

Now heres a little something for 'Ryan'.

How could you beleive them? I`ve known you for a while now and I thought you knew me. You know that I have the same time as the server, and that I still have school, and I thought you knew that I only hacked once, in this server, and i`m pretty sure in all. I was given a second chance so no-one bring that up please, I changed and have been 100% legit since, and i`m 99.99% of the time training with iSam or use to with Tommeh, and 00.01% with Cure(did once). So they know i`m legit, even though me and Tommeh aren`t friends anymore i`m SURE he would have the common sense to know that I don`t hack.

iRyahn
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Concerning the non-beleivers. Empty Re: Concerning the non-beleivers.

Post  Ryan Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:01 pm

ok first off id like to say something about 'sohai'.

1. sohai was level 81 before the server was wiped. alone with 2 others that were behind her. she and the others were all givin there levels back. so no, she did NOT hack.

2. i understand how the ss could have been modified, or the possibility that smoone got on your acount. but, sohai is a good person and she wouldnt do that. she has never had anything against you either. she wouldnt do that.

now ryan, i do believe you in a way. its just i find it hard to believe that you werent. all day i here omg ryan hacked! and oh i saw him! plus.

now regarding me and you ban:

1. i was told it was an auto ban. i do understand the diffulculties it MAY have. but i dont think so.

2. i cant know if somone on your acount. i havnt even seen you on ever sincei was a GM

3. i didnt have anything to do with your ban. talk with Micro about it, this is not my concern really.

Anyways Ryan, i apologize that im accusing you of something you may or may not have done. things dont add up right and i really dont want to deal with it. maybe the auto ban should be removed.
Ryan
Ryan
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:44 pm

Ryan wrote:ok first off id like to say something about 'sohai'.

1. sohai was level 81 before the server was wiped. alone with 2 others that were behind her. she and the others were all givin there levels back. so no, she did NOT hack.

2. i understand how the ss could have been modified, or the possibility that smoone got on your acount. but, sohai is a good person and she wouldnt do that. she has never had anything against you either. she wouldnt do that.

now ryan, i do believe you in a way. its just i find it hard to believe that you werent. all day i here omg ryan hacked! and oh i saw him! plus.

now regarding me and you ban:

1. i was told it was an auto ban. i do understand the diffulculties it MAY have. but i dont think so.

2. i cant know if somone on your acount. i havnt even seen you on ever sincei was a GM

3. i didnt have anything to do with your ban. talk with Micro about it, this is not my concern really.

Anyways Ryan, i apologize that im accusing you of something you may or may not have done. things dont add up right and i really dont want to deal with it. maybe the auto ban should be removed.

1. I never once implyed that Sohai hacked, I meant that perhaps this was an SS before they got deleted and maybe she fixed it up a bit, I couldn`t tell her appropiate level cause the site was down.

2. I never said it had to be Sohai, and maybe they got jealous of my ranks, idk. But it sounds like you are more on their side when you SHOULD know me better. I`m also a good person, if you haven`t noticed.

1. It had to be Auto-Ban because Micro didn`t ban me, you didn`t, and Destiny didn`t. Simple. As. That.

2. I just PROVED that I was sleeping. I`ve told you and the whole server - or anyone on chat - that I have the same time as this server. She took the SS after I logged off a.k.a sleeping, theres no way I stayed up untill whatever AM because I had school the next day.

3. Then stop butting your nose into things and accusing me of hacking when I never did such.

I do not accept your apology because its obvious you don`t beleive me.

iRyahn
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Tue Jun 09, 2009 7:56 pm

ok.
Ryan
Ryan
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  aznhippy11 Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:36 pm

btw ryan im stuck could u plz d/c meh

~GM Destiny~

aznhippy11
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum