X Maplestory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reporting Hackers .

+6
Bear
iSam
iRyahn
MAGICAL
ShieldWorld
piggy
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Reporting Hackers . Empty Reporting Hackers .

Post  piggy Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:42 am

I tracked some of these hackers .

Cure
iRyahn
Magical
SIutHeals

I have proof of them hacking.
Please look at these ScreenShots Very Happy

Reporting Hackers . Maple0025
Reporting Hackers . Maple0018
Reporting Hackers . Maple0010
Reporting Hackers . Maple0012

Last edited by piggy on Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
piggy
piggy
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Reporting Hackers . Empty Re: Reporting Hackers .

Post  ShieldWorld Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:54 am

Good job for catching a glimpse of them hacking before they are banned! nice one <3 now proven, autoban not glitched.

ShieldWorld
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  MAGICAL Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:01 am

I DID NOT FUCKING HACK U FUCKING BITCH THAT SS WAS 100% MADE UP I DIDNT EVEN GO TO THAT MOTHER FUCKING PLACE AND HIT THAT MOTHER FUCKING MONSTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOHAI U FUCKING SOHAI BITCH

MAGICAL
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  ShieldWorld Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:03 am

it was not made up you douche. and mind your language, stop spouting vulgarities. you hacked, we dont welcome you here , go hack other server, gtfo. thank you for your cooperation.

ShieldWorld
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:22 pm

When was this? Because I had school.. I just came back from it now.. I get off at 3:30 and my bus ride is an hour long.. if it was today I swear to god, or on the bible(i`m catholic) that I didn`t hack NOR log on today.. at all. Same for any other day, and too add to that, Cure would NEVER hack.. and they are all the same hacks. This is obviously a glitch or someone framing us.

iRyahn
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  iSam Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:33 pm

LOL.

Wow.

Notice how all the ss's have the same damage amount?

She just took ss's of people training, and edited in the damage. I don't care what kind of damage hack you're using; not everyone would hit the same amount.

Fail.

And, why the hell would they be training at their normal level places. They would be able to kill those monsters easily without hacks.

iSam
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Tue Jun 09, 2009 4:38 pm

LOL I JUST REALIZED THAT THIS WAS TOOK AROUND 4:00AM IN THIS SERVERS TIME. I`m the exact same time as the server, I live in Ontario/Canada/Larderlake and its currently 4:36PM. Just like above my post will read, maybe 1minute ahead. Anyways I would be sleeping at 4:00AM you dumbass, Ryan if you beleive them then that is sad, anyone who knows me enough knows that the first time I hacked was the only time and it was a month ago, so stop bringing it up. People change, also I was 33 when I logged off last night, what level was I before I got banned? Probably 33... I don`t know if this is a horrible lie or someone on my account but it wasn`t me, nor Cure, nor Magical, or anyone else for that matter, fuck off

iRyahn
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  ShieldWorld Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:46 pm

iSam wrote:LOL.

Wow.

She just took ss's of people training, and edited in the damage. I don't care what kind of damage hack you're using; not everyone would hit the same amount.

Fail.

And, why the hell would they be training at their normal level places. They would be able to kill those monsters easily without hacks.

Erm please, the server doesnt have damage cap, when you on damage cap, you will hit that damage, and this is not edited, just admit that your friends hacked.

ShieldWorld
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:49 pm

ShieldWorld wrote:
iSam wrote:LOL.

Wow.

Fail.

Erm please, the server doesnt have damage cap, when you on damage cap, you will hit that damage, and this is not edited, just admit that your friends hacked.

Ok thats it, I tryed to be mature about, I tryed to stay calm but you are an ASSUMING asshole.

YOU DON`T FUCKING UNDERSTAND SHIT. ME AND CURE AND SAM HAVE BEEN THE MOST LOYAL PEOPLE TO THIS SERVER AND ANYONE WHO KNEW US FROM PURPLEMS KNOWS THAT IT ISNT US THATS DOING THIS. I WAS ASLEEP WHEN THIS WAS HAPPENING, I CANT STAY UP AT WHATEVER AM BECAUSE I HAD SCHOOL THE NEXT DAY YOU FAT RETARD. SCREW OFF BECAUSE YOU KNOW SHIT. I CANT WAIT TILL THIS HAPPENS TO YOU AND THEN YOU`LL LOOK REALLY FUCKING STUPID. GOD YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS CAN GO SHOVE THINGS UP YOUR ASSES.

<3 -Still waiting on Micro-

iRyahn
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:52 pm

Also i`m the type of the person who knows when to give up. If I ever hacked I wouldn`t deny it over and over. I already swore on my parents life and on the bible, what kind of person would go against that? Someone who has no heart? Someone who deserves shit? I`m not lieng you retard and I if I stay banned i`ll STILL keep saying that I was legit, even if theres no chance of me getting un-banned because I DIDNT HACK.

iRyahn
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  ShieldWorld Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:53 pm

Whatever, most loyal people? Destiny had caught you hacking and banned you yesterday. and i saw your character iRyan getting autobanned too.

ShieldWorld
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:57 pm

ShieldWorld wrote:Whatever, most loyal people? Destiny had caught you hacking and banned you yesterday. and i saw your character iRyan getting autobanned too.

Omg, what don`t you get. I WAS SLEEPING. WHY WOULD I BE PLAYING AT 12:00AM~4:00AM ON A SCHOOL DAY? WE ARE THE MOST LOYAL BECAUSE WE`VE BEEN ON THIS SERVER THROUGH ABOUT 9WIPES AND 2 NAME CHANGES. YOU DONT KNOW SHIT. FUCK OFF

iRyahn
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  ShieldWorld Tue Jun 09, 2009 8:58 pm

Hey we posted this thread on 3.42 am doesnt mean that we took the ss at that time. we gathered all the ss from early in the morning before your banned then we posted it.

ShieldWorld
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:01 pm

ShieldWorld wrote:Hey we posted this thread on 3.42 am doesnt mean that we took the ss at that time. we gathered all the ss from early in the morning before your banned then we posted it.

What don`t you get? I swore on my PARENTS LIFE, THE BIBLE, GOD. WHY WOULD I GO AGAINST THAT? DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW WRONG THAT IS? I WOULDNT BRING IT THAT FAR.

iRyahn
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  iRyahn Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:03 pm

I have to go, if i`m not un-banned by tomorrow i`ll be joining some other server. But i`ll still keep saying.

I didn`t hack.

and why?

cause I didn`t hack.

doesn`t matter if i`m still banned forever.

I didn`t hack.

Nope not at all.

Not in this lifetime.

Not in my next.

I didn`t hack.

If I came back a year later I would still say

I didn`t hack

why?

because I didn`t hack.

I swore on

everything thats important in my life

and you still don`t get it.

I DIDNT HACK.

<3 goodnight.

iRyahn
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  Bear Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:06 pm

Why can't you people just admit that you hacked. [:
Bear
Bear
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  ShieldWorld Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:09 pm

Yea .

ShieldWorld
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  Ryan Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:47 pm

you know, i dont think he hacked guys. he has good points and ive know him for a while. hes been playing this server forever, and really is loyal.
Ryan
Ryan
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  aznhippy11 Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:07 pm

........well that was an interesting convo and im not sure who to believe now o.o

~GM Destiny~

aznhippy11
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  aznhippy11 Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:27 pm

btw ryan im stuck can u plz d/c meh

aznhippy11
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  Matt Tue Jun 09, 2009 10:53 pm

First off, that picture isn't me. I don't train at HHG1 as I find HHG2 easier and better. I don't know what happened with this autoban but I sware to everyone who knows me (iRyahn, Ryan, X, Destiny) that this wasn't me. It was me who framed majority of the hackers before our little wipe. It was me who sided with Ryan and iRyahn during the hacker fiasco. I don't have access to hacking tools, the thing is... Each and every one of us have denied these reports. As weird as this all is, I don't know whats going on. But that above Cure character is not me by any means. I haven't played X Maplestory since three days ago (It's re-opening)

Why didn't those bears that iRyahn apparently hack at die from that insane amount of damage? Why are you the same % in each and every picture? You didn't kill at least ONE monster the whole time you were training? Obviously these pictures were edited to some extent as she took the rest of the screenshot out to make it smaller. The last time I played this server, Sohai was level 20 or so. Thats when I was autobanned, since then I haven't played.

Matt
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  aznhippy11 Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:46 am

ShieldWorld wrote:Whatever, most loyal people? Destiny had caught you hacking and banned you yesterday. and i saw your character iRyan getting autobanned too.

.......i never even fking saw him on before after i was GMed shield how could i have banned him =.=

~GM Destiny~

aznhippy11
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  iSam Wed Jun 10, 2009 4:14 pm

Alright;

1st of all; Shield. Ryan and I have been here since PurpleMS. Which, was the name of the server before XMS. We were on PMS for v1.0.

Anyway, we've been here longer than anyone, and Ryan nor Cure have ever hacked. You have no idea what you're talking about. You just look at the SS's and assume they're legit. You can edit ANYTHING. You've obviously never used photo shop. So, stfu. This doesn't concern you at all. You might be TRYING to do the right thing, but you're not.

These pics are EDITED.

Why would they ALL hit the same amount? I don't give a shit about damage cap. You don't hit 2.13bil EVERY time. It just doesn't happen.

USE FUCKING LOGIC.

Two of them said they weren't training there.

Why would all fucking 4 of them deny this if they were actually hacking? These SS's would be solid proof, if they were real.

They didn't hack. I've been with them forever. I've trained with Ryan since day one. I've seen Cure and Slut train since day one.

They DON'T HACK.

Why would all of them be at their normal training places? Hmm? That makes no sense at all. Think about it; why would they use hacks to kill monsters that they can already kill efficiently at their level?

THEY DON'T HACK.

iSam
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  piggy Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:03 pm

So they would not over level and get accused hacking.

Use your brains if you have one .

Hackers these days are smart. They accuse people of hacking when THEY OWNSELF are hackers. Example iRyahn n Cure. SIut last time I trained with him before xMS changed its name and I thought he was not a hacker. I thought wrong. Cure and iRyahn are friends so they can be using the same hack which deals the same amount of damage.

AND I would like to answer the question that my % is still same because I was slacking with 1stRangers because we were bored of training. [:
piggy
piggy
Snowball
Snowball

Back to top Go down

Post  ShieldWorld Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:34 pm

iSam wrote:Alright;

1st of all; Shield. Ryan and I have been here since PurpleMS. Which, was the name of the server before XMS. We were on PMS for v1.0.

Anyway, we've been here longer than anyone, and Ryan nor Cure have ever hacked. You have no idea what you're talking about. You just look at the SS's and assume they're legit. You can edit ANYTHING. You've obviously never used photo shop. So, stfu. This doesn't concern you at all. You might be TRYING to do the right thing, but you're not.

These pics are EDITED.

Why would they ALL hit the same amount? I don't give a shit about damage cap. You don't hit 2.13bil EVERY time. It just doesn't happen.

USE FUCKING LOGIC.

Two of them said they weren't training there.

Why would all fucking 4 of them deny this if they were actually hacking? These SS's would be solid proof, if they were real.

They didn't hack. I've been with them forever. I've trained with Ryan since day one. I've seen Cure and Slut train since day one.

They DON'T HACK.

Why would all of them be at their normal training places? Hmm? That makes no sense at all. Think about it; why would they use hacks to kill monsters that they can already kill efficiently at their level?

THEY DON'T HACK.

The pictures are not edited come on. and when you damage hack, you always hit that damage, if you do not believe it, ASK MICRO TO TRY IT. They are your friends, of course you said that. Jibai kia.

ShieldWorld
Subi
Subi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum